Are you our new co-worker? Vacant position!
ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Swedish Business Council (SBC) Dubai is looking to fill a 6 months temporary position as Assistant Executive Director.
The temporary employment will be between 1st of January 2019 to 30th of June 2019. A possible extension and/or a confirmed position might be considered as of 1st of September 2019. The role is based on 70 % working hours.
The role of the Assistant Executive Director is to assist the Executive Director to run the operations of the SBC. As it is a small team of staff this means supporting the operations where needed, be it account management and interacting with members, event planning or administration.
Listed below are the specified tasks the Assistant Executive Director expects to manage on a day to day basis:
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS
· Responsible for certain member accounts: client relations and admin of the account.
· Promoting the SBC membership and bringing in new members.
COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING
· Update the SBC website (incl. general info, members’ profiles, events and news.)
· Create and send out the SBC newsletters and event invitations.
· Run the SBC social media (Facebook and Instagram)
· Keep the membership info and other marketing material updated.
· Create event related artwork, such as invitations, social media posts, banners, promo material and backdrops.
EVENT PLANNING AND EXECUTION
· Assist the Executive Director in planning and execute the events (incl. finding venue, speaker, theme etc.).
· Make and write copy for event, such as invitations and event posts online.
· Make all the event artwork and marketing related material.
· Comprehensive in fluent English and Swedish, in speaking and writing.
· Experience in administrative office work.
· Good and efficient communication skills. Experience of working with various communication software, such as websites, newsletters and social media, is highly meritorious.
· Self-motivated and self-driven.
If you are interested in being part of a positive team, working towards promoting good business relations between Swedish and U.A.E business establishment, forward your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com by no later than 6th December 2018.